THE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF ACUPUNCTURE & ELECTRO-THERAPEUTICS,
Permanently Chartered by the University of the State of New York, State Education Department
Seminar & Workshop
ACUPUNCTURE & ELECTRO-THERAPEUTICS in Clinical Practice
Licensed Physicians and Dentists can earn credit hours toward the Acupuncture
Certificate to practice acupuncture (300 credit hours). 25 credit hours can be earned by attending one 3-day weekend (Friday - Sunday) session.
Fees (3 days):
MD, DDS: $600
Acupuncturist & Licensed Professionals: $400
Medical & Dental Students: $300
Patients - Examination only: $300; Examination + 3-day attendance: $500
Other Categories: $400
- New York City, May 10-12, 2019
- Irvine, Orange County, CA, March 29-31, 2019
- NYC, January 25-27, 2019
- Houston, TX, January 11-13, 2019
- NYC, November 9-11, 2018
- Houston, TX, August 17-19, 2018
- NYC, August 3-5, 2018
- NYC, June 1-3, 2018
- Irvine, Orange County, CA, April 27-29, 2018
- Houston, TX, March 23-25, 2018
- NYC, March 16-18, 2018
- NYC, January 12-14, 2018
- NYC, November 3-5, 2017, Jointly with our 33rd Annual Symposium
- Houston, TX, August 25-27, 2017
- Irvine, Orange County, CA, August 18-20, 2017
- NYC, August 11-13, 2017
- NYC, June 9-11, 2017
- Irvine, Orange County, CA, April 7-9, 2017
- Houston, TX, March 31-April 2, 2017
- NYC, March10-12, 2017
- NYC, January 20-22, 2017
NYC meeting are held between 9 AM and 7 PM each day at the Watson Hotel (Formerly Holiday Inn Midtown), 440 West 57th Street, NYC (between 9th & 10th Ave); Hotel telephone number during the seminars: (212) 581-8100
For more information on currently scheduled and future not yet scheduled seminars, please contact:
- Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., Sc.D., Seminars in NYC, at Tel: (1)(212)781-6262, Fax: (1)(212) 923-2279, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Ms. Diana Gerometta, M.S., Seminars in NYC, at Tel: (410) 323-6029 (only between 6pm and 10pm, Eastern Standard Time), email@example.com
- Dr. Dario Yapor, DDS, Seminars in NYC, (212) 740-0262, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seminar in California, Orange County: contact Dr. Andrew Pallos, DDS, at Tel: 949-910-2090, email: DrPallos@DrPallos.com
- Seminar in Houston Texas: contact Dr. Joe Alaniz at 713-304-3819, email: email@example.com
These seminars & workshops train Physicians and Dentists (as well as qualified acupuncturists, physiotherapists, nutritionists, and pharmacists) in the following back to top
- Basic concepts in manual & electro-acupuncture, TENS, related electro-therapy, soft laser & Qi Gong for cardio-vascular & pulmonary diseases, depression, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer’s disease, compulsive habit of excessive eating, drinking & smoking, drug addiction, sports injuries, rheumatoid & osteoarthritis, Lyme Disease, neuromuscular problems, various pains.
- Non-invasive diagnosis & treatment of intractable pain & intractable medical problems (neuro-muscular, CNS, malignant tumors, viral or bacterial infections, etc.).
- Neurotransmitters, their inhibitors, and pain; depression, memory disturbance, Alzheimers Disease, and abnormal behavior.
- Normal & abnormal blood pressure & blood flow in the brain (cephalic hyper- & hypo-tension) & other parts of the body; effects of acupuncture & electro-therapy on blood chemistry & neurotransmitters; how to localize exact locations, shapes, and diameters of acupuncture points.
- Acupuncture & electro-therapy in all major branches of medicine and supervised practical training.
- Beneficial and adverse effects of acupuncture, electrotherapy, laser and (+) Qi Gong; how to detect & prevent (-) Qi Syndrome & EMF hypersensitivity.
- Diagnosis &therapy based on organ representation concepts: cerebral cortical, scalp (old & new scalp diagnosis and acupuncture), auricular (French, Chinese, and new), facial, tongue (improved new tongue diagnosis & tongue acupuncture), nasal, lip (Ayurvedic & new), eyebrow, hand (Korean & new accurate hand acupuncture ), pulse (Chinese, Tibetan, and new pulse diagnosis), trunk (Chinese Mu & Shu points and corresponding new, accurate locations), and foot representation.
- Environmental electro-magnetic field related symptoms & intractable medical problems (e.g. Mesothelioma, cancer, intractable pain, CVA, etc.) & how to treat or prevent
- Telomere, Aging, Apoptosis, Cell Immortality, Cancer, Asbestos; the effect of Acupuncture or Shiatsu on the Telomere of normal and cancer cells.
- Telomere & Longevity; evaluation of anti-aging substances and their safe & effective anti-cancer effects from telomere; beneficial & adverse effects of DHEA
- Bi-Digital O-Ring Test, its diagnostic & therapeutic applications: imaging of internal organs and their corresponding meridians & acupuncture points; identification & localization of bacteria, viruses, malignant tumors, neurotransmitters, hormones, drugs, heavy metals; detection of useful invisible info from X-ray, MRI, and SPECT; how to detect & prevent harmful electro-magnetic field radiation from home & work environments; Asbestos-related, intractable medical problems; Selective Drug Uptake Enhancement Method to deliver medication to the pathological organ where drug uptake is very low. Quick, non-invasive screening of cancer (Telomere, Integrin α5β1, Oncogen C-fos Ab2, Asbestos, Acetylcholine), cardiovascular disease (L-Homocysteine, cardiac Troponin-I, BNP, CRP, etc.), and Alzheimer’s disease & Autism (Acetylcholine, β-amyloid (1-42), Tau Protein, Asbestos, Al, Hg, Pb, and bacterial & viral infections).
- Role of Telomere, Telomerase, Aging, DNA mutation, 8-OH-dG, Folic Acid, Apoptosis, Cancer, Asbestos, Longevity, Alpha Lipoic Acid & Acetyl L-Carnitine; how to reduce cancer cell telomere markedly while increasing normal cell telomere by acupuncture at True ST 36; relationships between anti-aging & anti-cancer methods.
- Detection of important invisible medical information, which standard common laboratory tests often fail to detect, from R- & L- mouth-writing, handwriting, & foot-writing for early diagnosis of intractable medical problems and evaluation of therapeutic effects.
- Effects of press-needle acupuncture at True ST 36 or eating, drinking or applying special natural substances, all of which increase normal cell telomere over 500 ng BDORT units, in turn reducing cancer cell telomere to near zero and inhibiting cancer growth, causing the excretion of Asbestos and undesirable metals and chemical substances from the heart, brain, pancreas, kidney etc. and helping to rejuvenate the body and maintain good health.
Faculty back to top
Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., Sc.D., F. I. C. A. E.
President, International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics; Director of Medical Research, Heart Disease Research Foundation; Adjunct Prof., Community and Preventive Medicine, New York Medical College; Prof., Non-Orthodox Medicine, Ukrainian National. Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine (former Kiev Medical University)
Ki Ho Kim, M.D., F. A. A. P. M. R., F. I. C. A. E.
Former Chairperson, NJ State Board of Acupuncture; Director, Kim Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine; President, Council of the International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics
Dominic P. Lu, D.D.S., Ph.D., F.I.C.A.E.,
Clinical Professor of Oral Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, President, American Society for Advancement of Anesthesia in Denstitry
Yemeng Chen, O.M.D., F.I.C.A.E.
Former Director of Acupuncture Clinic, Shanghai Medical University; Academic Dean, New York Institute of Chinese Medicine.
Harsha Duvvi, M.D., M.P.H., F.I.C.A.E.,
Assistant Professor, Department of Community & Preventive Medicine, New York Medical College
A 12-page program of each meeting, which will be distributed at each meeting, contains detailed information about each speaker's professional affiliation and subject matter to be covered.
At the Annual Intl. Symposium in November or October, at Columbia University, many distinguished clinicians and scientists from various parts of the world will be participating, including:
Xiao-Ding Cao, M.D., Ph.D., F.I.C.A.E.
Prof. & Director, Institute of Acupuncture Research, (WHO Collaborating Center for Traditional Medicine) & Prof. National Key Laboratory of Medical Neurobiology Shanghai Medical College (The Former Shanghai Medical University) of Fudan University, China; Former Dean, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Shanghai Medical University, China; Member of Editorial Board of Acupuncture and Electro-Therapeutics Research, the International Journal.
Fees (updated January 2018) for 3 day weekend, 25 credit hours back to top
Fees (3 days): MD, DDS: $600 Acupuncturist & Licensed Professionals: $400 Medical & Dental Students: $300 Patients - Examination only: $300; Examination + 3-day attendance: $500 Other Categories: $400
Annual dues for membership in the International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics (ICAET): Associate & Full Members $100; Fellow $135.
All ICAET meetings are accredited by the New York State Boards for Medicine and Dentistry toward the 300-accredited hour requirement for the Acupuncture Certificate in New York State..
For further information, please contact:
- Dr. Yoshiaki Omura, M.D., Sc. D., F. I. C. A. E., F.A.A.I.M. Seminars in NYC
800 Riverside Drive (8-I);
New York, N.Y. 10032
Tel: (212 ) 781 - 6262, Fax: (212) 923 - 2279, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jose Alaniz, D.D.S., M.S. Seminars in Houston Texas
Tel:(713) 304-3819, email@example.com
- Dr. Andrew Pallos, D.D.S., Seminars in Orange County, CA, Tel: (949) 910-2090, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Diana Gerometta, M.S. Seminars in NYC, at Tel: (410) 323-6029 (only between 6pm and 10pm, Eastern Standard Time), email@example.com
- Dr. David Carr, DDS, Seminars in Austin, Texas. Tel: 512-924-7748, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dario Yapor, DDS, Seminars in NYC, email@example.com
- For more info, visit our websites: http://www.icaet.org & http://www.bdort.org